Brooke Wadsworth - 6/23/17

As the trip comes to a close, I am thinking through all we have done and all we have accomplished in this short period of time. I am so incredibly proud of each member of this team.  We have accomplished things that I believed would be impossible and we have overcome things that may have seemed intensely daunting only a week ago. I have seen and experienced so much growth during our time here whether it was from the construction work, the cultural differences, or embracing the elements as it may have seemed. Personally, my heart has been encouraged by the love and passion of the people that work in this ministry. Sitting at home in Maryland I am continually overwhelmed by the feeling of helplessness as I see all the hurt and need in the world, but this time here in Nicaragua has reminded me that it is not the Lord’s will for us to change the world but rather to work to make a difference exactly where we are. I am returning from this trip with a renewed joy and a renewed hope in my individual strength the Lord’s calling over my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Trip Prayer Requests

Sydney Brown - 6/18/17

Brianna Johnson - 6/18/17