Zach Hartman - 6/23/17

This trip has been absolutely amazing! This was my first missions trip and I am so glad that I made the decision to come. This week flew by so fast. I spent most of the trip in construction building a house for one of the workers of PiƱas de Paz named Carlos. The construction was so fun and by the end of the week when we left almost the entire frame was up. I met and worked with multiple people; namely Carlos, Melvin, Luis, Belen and Mika, and each of them are so amazing. I personally felt a connection with the people here and that is something I am so thankful for the experience to have met them. Looking back on the people I met in both house visits and the hospital visit, they have left a great impact on my life. I will miss this ministry and the people here dearly and I can’t wait to go on another missions trip. This trip has made a huge impact on my life and I am so grateful for the opportunity to have gone on this trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pre-Trip Prayer Requests

Sydney Brown - 6/18/17

Brianna Johnson - 6/18/17